The mandatory thiobencarb stewardship training recording will be available 24/7 to access from two locations. Video recordings will be available no later than January 5. Viewing the video is the only option for receiving credit for the mandatory thiobencarb stewardship training.
New for 2022:
- No live video
- The video is prerecorded to either view at once or in five modules
- Closed captioning has been added to the pre-recorded video
- All video sources link to the FarmProgress CEU site
- Directly on FarmProgress or links from calricenews.org
- The exam is shorter and so is the total CEU credit available – 1.0 hour (down from 1.5 hours)
- Everyone taking the course last year can use the same log-in information
Watch for CRC updates and news when the videos are available.
For questions or more information, please contact CRC Industry Affairs Manager Roberta Firoved at email@example.com or (916) 206-5039.