The mandatory thiobencarb stewardship training recording is available 24/7 with access to the video throughout the use season. Viewing the video is the only option to receive the certificate of completion. Taking the exam is optional, so the reason two links are available: 1) Select “Certificate Only” if you prefer to view the video with no exam and receive a certificate of completion, or 2) choose the other link to view the video, take the exam, and receive a certificate of completion.
New for 2022:
- No live video
- The video is prerecorded to either view at once or in five modules
- Closed captioning has been added to the pre-recorded video
- The videos link to the FarmProgress CEU site
- The optional exam is shorter so is the total CEU credit available – 1.0 hour from 1.5 hours
- Everyone taking the course last year can use the same log-in information
- Certificates of completion are provided per individual viewer
Links to the mandatory thiobencarb stewardship training:
For questions or more information, please contact CRC Industry Affairs Manager Roberta Firoved at email@example.com or (916) 206-5039.