The California Rice Commission hosted a workshop last week to provide information about all of the ongoing conservation programs that are available for rice producers this year. The workshop was very well attended and below is a summary of the programs that were covered.
- Bid4Birds Program
- Drought Relief Waterbird Program
- California Winter Rice Habitat Incentive Program
- Nesting Bird Habitat Incentive Program
- Fish Foods Pilot Program
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program
- Egg Salvage Program
- Delayed Wheat Harvest Incentive Programs
If you missed the workshop and want to know more about the programs check out our new Conservation Programs Brochure.
For questions contact Luke Matthews, Wildlife Programs Manager, at (916) 607-8988 or firstname.lastname@example.org.