If you are interested in participating or enrolling in any of the RCPP practices this year, you must get your application into in your local Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) office by Friday, January 13, 2023. See below for a list of the available practices this round.
Major Practices included:
- Upland Habitat Enhancements
- Long-term plantings to enhance habitat for pheasant, songbirds, pollinators, etc.
- Cover Crops
- Fall planting in 2023
- Winter Flooding with Variable Drawdown – High and Low Intensity
- Winter flooding and extended drawdowns for winter season 2023-24
- Seasonal Flooding with Gradual Drawdown
- Summer shorebird Flooding (July – September)
To apply please visit your local NRCS office. If you have general questions contact Luke Matthews, Wildlife Programs Manager for the California Rice Commission, at (916) 607-8988 or firstname.lastname@example.org.