The UC Cooperative Extension (UCCE) has released the 2023 Rice Production Manual, an in-depth guide addressing the principles and practices specific to rice production in California.
The manual was produced in association with the 2023 Rice Production Workshop and in collaboration with the California Rice Research Board and CRC input.
- Rice growth and development
- Land Formation
- Variety selection and management
- Planting and stand establishment
- Water management
- Fertility and crop nutrition
- Invertebrate pest management
- Vertebrate pests
- Water quality
You can download the 2023 Rice Production Manual here.